Thursday, February 13, 2014

No Podcast This Week



I've had to cancel this week's episode of The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast due to some computer repairs I'm having done (on my laptop, not my audio production PC). The repairs themselves are nothing serious, but the need for them appeared suddenly and can't be ignored or put off.

I apologize for the break in schedule and look forward to having a brand new episode for you next week if that is part of Yahweh's agenda. Until then, you're invited to check out some of the great, free audio content you may have missed or forgotten about at spiritblade.net/freestuff! There are also a number of videos you can check out at spiritblade.net/videos! Finally, don't forget about the other great podcast in the Christian Geek Central Network!

Thank you,

-Paeter Frandsen