Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Episode 164- Frank Creed And The Lost Genre Guild

 Friday, January 21, 2011 10:15 PM

Aspiring Christian sci-fi/fantasy/horror writers, don't miss hearing about Frank Creed and The Lost Genre Guild!


I'd love for you to be a part of this podcast!

Here's What I Need:

1. Your answers to the weekly "Coffee House Questions".
2. ANY questions you may have for me or thoughts about the show!
3. Tell me how I can make the podcast and blogs better or more interactive!
4. Record/write a review (books, movies, t.v. shows, ANYTHING!) for me and you may just hear it on the next podcast! I'd also love to hear your comments on the show!

Here's How To Do It:
Record or write a message with your ideas, reviews or other thoughts and send it to Paeter at paeter@spiritblade.net (if via e-mail) or call 206-350-1226 and Record Your Message after the beep!
Don't forget to include your name so everyone will know how awesome you are! (Names can be withheld upon request.)

Explore the rest of the "Spirit Blade" universe by visiting:

The Spirit Blade Underground Weblog: www.spiritblade.net/blog

Paeter's Brain: www.spiritblade.net/paeter

The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast: www.spiritblade.net/podcast

Spirit Blade Productions Homepage: www.spiritblade.net

The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance: www.spiritblade.net/alliance


Direct Download- Download